About Cheer Music and More
We provide music for competitive cheerleading routines at fair prices with unmatched service. As a commercial recording studio (www.thetrackstudio.com
) we work with many music producers, and act as a forum for those producers seeking to mix your routines, we can leverage this interest to your benefit. Our advantages are simple:
• Quality routines competitively priced. No upcharges during peak season.
• Easy to understand pricing determined only by the length of the routine.
• Ultra-fast turnaround time, usually under 5 days, often the next day.
• No hidden “extra” charges such as incremental sound effects or voiceovers.
• We offer free edits submitted within 24 hours of music completion.
• You have your choice of male or female voiceovers.
• Satisfaction guaranteed on every cheer music order!
With over 400 satisfied customers under our belt CMM is a recognized leader in the making of cheer music routines.
In addition to great value, we offer a choice of products to consider:
• Our flagship product is totally customized, exclusive cheer routines.
• For teams on a budget, we offer pre-made routines from our music vault.
• We provide voice over services, male or female, starting at $25 per routine.
Routines are priced based upon the length of the routine only. Our only surcharge is for guaranteed next day delivery (orders must be placed before noon day prior and shipped to you by 5:00 pm central time the next day). Our prices are listed below:
Since starting creating cheer music routines in 2009 we’ve done over 400 high schools, all star cheer squads, gyms, and dance teams all across the United States and Canada. We’ve produced winning routines for winning teams, including Cheer Flipz Xplosion, as seen in the video on our home page and Facebook. Our producers have been frequent contributors to Ehow.com segments on making cheer music routines. Ehow is the Internet’s most frequently visited site for instructional videos. We always enjoy getting great feedback from our satisfied customers so we wanted to share with you what are customers are saying about Cheer Music and More. "Thank you I really like the music!"
- Monique, Estero Mustangs, Pop Warner Seniors
"Thank you, it sounds awesome!"
- Randy, Destiny All Stars Mini Level
"Hope you have a great weekend. My coaches love their music!"
- Chris, Cheer Flipz Elite Dynamite/Starz
"Music sounds great and the time length is good as well!"
- Amber, Madison Varsity Cheer
"I absolutely LOVE my music! Thank you very much!"
- Karli, Garden Spot High School
"Thank you Aaron so much for your help and quick turn-over time!"
- Alexis, Phenomenal Cheer All Stars
"I can't thank you and Aaron enough music turned out great!"
- Michelle, Galloway Renegades
Creating a great cheer mix routine is like producing and engineering a great song. At our facility, The Track Studio (www.thetrackstudio.com
) this is exactly what we do! Many of the producers who create your cheer music have recorded artists ranging from gospel to rock, hip hop to country. It takes a combination of creativity, skill, speed, knowledge of music, and great equipment to produce great cheer routines. We use exclusively Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Melodyne, and BFD drum enhancement software to create our routines. These are the industry standards in the music business. Our competitors often use Garage Band and Acid Pro software probably working from a laptop computer in a poorly tuned room, while our producers work from state of the art commercial recording facilities with the finest equipment available. Our voice overs are often done by professional singers at our studio, using the same equipment used by some of our clients you may know such as YoGotti, DJ Kahlad, Slim Thug, Lil Flip, and St. Vincent. We’re sure you will hear the difference!